- The BP7000 is Wheel-Mounted and designed for Factory Production Work. It is Non-Sparking in design hence, it can be used Safely in Repair of Fueled Aircraft or Launch-Ready Vehicles. The Unit weighs approx. 58 lbs furnished with a 12′ Hose (Gun must be Ordered Separately). BK4, BK7 & BK8 Tool Kits avail.
- The BG1750 Gun is Designed for installation of Hi-Shear Blind Fasteners such as Blind Nut, Blind Bolt, Hi-Kor, Hi-Sert and Blind-Sert. Guns are operated by Hydraulic Pressure Units such as BP7000. The Compact BG1750 was Designed to gain Accessiblity into Tightly Congested Areas and installs Small Blind Bolts -5 (5/32″) thru -10 (5/16″) and Blind Nuts 4-40 thru 10-32.
- The BG2500 Gun is Designed for installation of Hi-Shear Blind Fasteners such as Blind Nut, Blind Bolt, Hi-Kor, Hi-Sert and Blind-Sert. Guns are operated by Hydraulic Pressure Units such as BP7000. The All-Purpose BG2500 installs all Sizes (up thru 1/2″ diameter) Blind Bolts and Blind Nuts.
- The BH25AC (BH25A) Hand Pump & Case Assembly is Designed to Facilitate the Installation of BN & BB Series Blind Nuts and Blind Bolts Manufactured by Hi-Shear Corporation. The Complete BH25AC Assembly consists of the BH26A Hand Pump Assembly and BH85 Case Assembly. The BH26A includes the BH95 Hydarulic Hand Pump, BH86 Hydraulic Gun, BH102 Hydraulic Hose and a Combination of Driving Tools (Anvils, Chucks and Mandrels).
- The versatile and portable BH245 Power Unit is intended for work areas where mobility and ease of carrying are essential, particularly when scaffolds, workstands and ladders are involved to gain access to off-the-floor work locations. It operates from a normal factory air pressure of 90 PSI, and being air actuated, the unit is non-sparking and safe for use on fueled aircraft and launch-ready vehicles.
BH245 Power Unit Only
BH245-17 Power Unit Assembly (Includes Power Unit, BG1750 Gun and Hose)
BH245-25 Power Unit Assembly (Includes Power Unit, BG2500 Gun and Hose)
BK7 TOOL KIT
|SIZE OF BLIND NUT TO BE DRIVEN||TOOL PART NUMBER||DRIVING TOOL NAME||QUANTITY IN TOOL KIT|
|3/8 – 7/16||Open End Wrench||1|