SQUEEZER SETS & TOOLING
- • Rolling cam and wedge assembly greatly multiplies compression force of piston
- • “Squeeze” action permits easy control, exceptional accuracy and uniformity.
- • High joint integrity independent of operator skill level
- • Silent operation
- • Plunger speed can be controlled by throttle
- • Swivel air inlet aids maneuverability
- • Optional yokes available
- • Develops full squeezing force with only 90 p.s.i. air pressure
- • Cast alloy steel lever positioned for user comfort
- • Made in the U.S.A.
- • CE certified
* NOTE: If you require .250 set holder hole, specify “S” (example: US151A-S). If you require .5mm set holder holes, specify “mm” (example: US151A-MM). Patent Pending. Tool provided with 35599 Guard Standard.
†Rivet capacities are for reference only, based on mild tensile fastener grades. Actual compression trials on sample rivets will provide absolute force requirements. Provide us with your rivet samples for
testing at no additional charge.
.250 Shank squeezer sets M